Thursday, April 14, 2016

My latest book signing adventure!

I went to a book signing just like any other day because I am such a dork and I had the best time of my life. I went to see Jodi Meadows and Sherri Thomas. Honestly I went more for Jodi because I was so excited for The Mirror King but Sherri made me laugh so much I knew I had to pick up her book  ASAP.

I do not like to go alone to book signing so I looked for a friend to take. Since everyone else had Friday plans I decided to take my friends daughter, Kamila who is 8 (we have to encourage our young ones to read too!). Anyways as I was saying I took her and she really enjoyed it. Jodi brought a cloak and of course I made Kamila wear it.






She looked just so darn cute in that thing. A lot of girls were fawning over her. By the end of the book signing somehow I struck a conversation with Katie from Mundie Moms and she invited me to have Dinner with Jodie and Sherry. Of course I said yes how can you possibly pass up something like that?! At dinner I got to hear Jodi and Sherri talk about things that wouldn’t normally come up at a book signing and they shared the best stories. Honestly it was so much fun and at the very end we took a picture.

Have you ever had a memorable experience with an amazing author? Please share I would love to hear all about it.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment